Home » » soal ulangan bahasa inggris kelas x sma bab 6v2

soal ulangan bahasa inggris kelas x sma bab 6v2

Written By Sabar darono on Kamis, 12 April 2012 | 16.37

1.    X       :  Hi, how do you do?
Y       :  …..           
a.    How are you             d.   Very well
b.    I'm fine                      e It's Ok
c.    How do you do?



2.    Serly and her sister, Tanti, were walking in front of bookshop when Daly, Serly's friend, come. Serly in­troduced Daly to Tanti.
Serly …..  
Daly How do you do. Pleased to meet you. Tanti : How do you do.
a.    How are you?
b.    Daly is my friend, Tanti.
c.    I beg you pardon.
d.    How, this things. Daly?
e.    Daly, this is my sister, Tanti.

3.    Mr. Andi    :           Could you please book me on the next flight to Mexico city?
Officer    :  I'm sorry, Sir. Our airline ... to Mexico
City.
a.   will not fly               
b.   has not been flying
c.   did not fly
d.   was not able to fly
e.   doesn't fly

4.    Alam ; What is Lastri doing? Bino : She ... with Serly now.
a.    swims                      d. was swimming
b.    swim                        e. has
c.    swum is swimming

5.    "When do you plan to return the book?" "After I ... reading it.
a.   finished                    
b.   was finishing          
c.   have finished
d.   finish
e.  Will be finishing

6.    "What did you study at the college? "I ... English".
a.    study                         d. have studied
b.    studied                      e had studied
c.    was studying

7.    I ... all over the place for my handphone when I studdenly remembered that my sister had taken it.
a.    have looked    d. am looking
b.    was looking     e have been looking
c.    looked

8.    "Hey, will you join us to play together?" "Ehm, no. I ... now."
a.    study               d. have studied
b.    studied             e had studied
c.    am studying






9.    "It's good! You have finished cleaning my room. When 'did you do it?"
"When you ... the meeting."
a.    were attending    d. attended
b.    attend                  e had attended.
c.    have attended

10.  "When are you going to tell your sister the good news?"
"When she ... from her business trip."
a.    will be returning           d. is returning
b.    is going to return         e had returned
c.    returns

11.  "When did you realize you had lost your purse?" "When I ... money to pay the bus fare."
a.    am needing     d.   have needed
b.    needed            e.   was needing
c.    had needed
d.     
12.                                What is he doing?
a.    He is sitting now.
b.    He is studying now
c.    He is sleeping now
d.    He is standing now
e.    He is writing now

13.  "When do you plan to get married?"
"Afters.. my study."
a.    I finish              d. I had finished
b.    I finished          e. I have finished
c.    I am finishing

14.  "May I borrow your magazine?"
 "I am sorry, my sister ... it."
a.    has been reading    d. still read
b.    is still reading          e. still reads
c.    will still read

15. Serly and Lastri will wait at the corner until Lucky ... with a car.
a. are coming                 d. came
b. come                          E will come
c. will be coming

41. "Do you have to work late to day?"
a.    Yes, I have               d. No, I don't have
b.    No, I haven't             e. Yes, I do have
c.    Yes, I do

42.  Now he ... how to do the job pro early.
a.    is knowing                   d. knows
b.    not know                     e. don't know
c.    knows not

43.  I ... Lucky this morning when I was waiting for the taxi.
a.    see                           d. was seeing
b.    am seeing                e. seen     
c.    saw


44. Daly      .... I missed the early bus.
Teacher : That's all right. You should do earlier next time.
a.    I'm sure you know, Sir.
b.    I' m sorry for my coming late, Sir.
c.    I don't know how to tell you, Sir.
d.    I' m happy you forgive me, Sir.
e.    I believe you understand me, Sir.

45.  No noise! Mr. Ali ... his bedroom.
a. sleeps                         d. has slept
b is sleeping                   e. was sleeping
c. slept

46.                                  Uprit : Sorry to bother you, but could you tell me the way to UNINUS?
Serly    : Well, turn right at the corner. The university is about 500 meters from here.
Uprit : Thank you very much
Serly : It's Ok.
In the dialogue, Uprit is ....
a. rejecting help          
b. accepting an offer  
c. asking for direction
d. stating agreement
e. expressing hope

1 komentar:

Download Soal CPNS Gratis