Home » , , » soal ulangan bahasa inggris x part 3

soal ulangan bahasa inggris x part 3

Written By Sabar darono on Senin, 23 April 2012 | 05.56

soal lanjutan........................
41.The students ….their teacher in his house yesterday
     a. visit
     b. is visiting
     c. visited
     d. have been visiting
     e. will visit

42.Secretary    :”…… shall I make a cup of coffee?”
     Director      :”Yes, please!” I am very sleepy
     a. Excuse me, Sir
     b. I beg your pardon
     c. nice to see you
     d. what do you think
     e. is it okay



43.Ariyaguna  :”I have lost my book somewhere”
     Tasya          :”……………….”
     a. I’m glad to know it
     b. Please don’t be angry
     c. I am sorry to hear that
     d. Congratulation!
     e. it’s fantastic

44.Bayu           :”It’s a lovely day, isn’t it?”
     Santi           :”Yes, it is”
     Bayu           :”Will you accompany me to go for swimming?”
     Santi           :”………………….”
     a. That’s alright
     b. Don’t mention it
     c. it doesn’t matter
     d. sorry, I am busy
     e. Poor you!

45. Fei             :”Let me introduce you to my twin, Vemas”.
      Irfan          :”How do you do, Vemas”.
      Vemas       :”How do you do? it’s nice to meet you.”
      Irfan          :”…………………….”
      a. Me too
      b. I should be nice
      c. Do you?
      d. Am I nice ?
      e. I am dissapointed

46.Ray             :”Hello, I’m Ray. I’m a new here
     Granty        :”…..,Ray. I’m Granty
     a. Pleased to see you
     b. How have you been
     c. How do you do
     d. Thank you
     e. I’m fine

47.It was a boring weekend. I ….anything
     a.weren’t doing
     b.don’t do
     c.didn’t do
     d.doesn’t do
     e. wasn’t do

48.Della and Furqon …..shopping yesterday ( negative )
     a. didn’t go
     b. go
     c. goes
     d. didn’t
     e. don’t

49.Warsito .….not in his office yesterday. He.…not go to work
     a. did – was                        d. does – was
     b. is – do                            e. was – did
     c. do – was
  
50.It……rain right now. the rain…..a few minutes a go
     a. Wasn’t – stopped           d. didn’t – stopped
     b. Isn’t – stoped                           e. isn’t - stop
     c. Isn’t – stopped

1 komentar:

Download Soal CPNS Gratis